Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Successful Beginning (Part 1) Marger13PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchGame registerRegisterLog inA Successful Beginning (Part 1) Marger14

A Successful Beginning (Part 1)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GM Icarus
GM Icarus

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-02-27

A Successful Beginning (Part 1) Empty
PostSubject: A Successful Beginning (Part 1)   A Successful Beginning (Part 1) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 10:07 am

As well as in the chess one of the most frequent problems for the new ones is the first movement, also it is in Ragnarok

Which is the best job that you can choose to begin?
Which is the equipment that more is convenient for you?
Where to obtain the equipment?
How to obtain rapid money?
Where do I train in order to get good experience?

Well, we will begin on parts.
To choose a good job for your characters in RO, depends essentially on two things:

1)
That pleases you. Already be for his(her) skills, because it rises rapidly of level or because it goes with your style, etc.

2)
That you can develop with your future character in the battle. To familiarize yourself with the equipment and points of condition that it will use, as well as of his(her) skills. For this, you do not have other choice that to visit a website to learn on the character that you want to do. There are MANY sources wherefrom you can know the skills of the character, I personally, I use these two:

http://ratemyserver.net/
And
http://iro.ragnarokonline.com/game/jobintro.asp

Now that you have in mind the character that you want to do:
How do I obtain rapid money to buy him(her) the initial equipment?
Very simple.

The option is to create a Merchant. This class has the hability to buy cheaper and sell more expensive the items that the mobs drop. And the best thing is that you dont have to work for hours of training to obtain those skills:
With the equipment provided to you in the beginning of the game, you can go perfectly to Payon Cave and start by hunting skeletons. Little by little you will be raising levels and at the same time the mobs will give you weapons that will make your offensive force increase by little.
The skills that allow you to do what I mentioned previously are:
Discount (it allows you to buy up to 24 cheaper % in ALL the NPC shops) and Overcharge (that allows that 24 more expensive % to sell your items to ALL the NPC shops). Hereby, when your merchant has these two skills to level 10, you will be able to begin for selling what it has obtained during his(her)training, and this way with the money buy your principal character's equipment.

Now, since you have your equipment, where to begin to train?
This depends totally on the character's class that you have chosen.
The archers, magicians and acolytes, usually are who rise levels more quickly. So it would be a good idea to do to you one of them (if it is that they were not your principal option) in order that you could obtain more sophisticated equipment that the strongest mobs give.

Now, an example of how to train an archer, supposing it starts at level 20.

-It is a good idea to return to Payon Cave 1. You only need to use the holy element (holy arrow) or the fire fire element (fire arrow), and you will triumph with the mobs. You can buy them in the NPC that sells ammunitions in Prontera.
*Note*: Finish with the major quantity of zombies and skeletons possible. The skeletons drops the Skull Ring and the zombie Opal, which in a NPC shop they cost 5,000z and 3,000z respectively; but if you sell with your merchant with Overcharge's
skill to level 10, then:

Each Skull Ring: 5,000+24%= 6,200z
Each Opal: 3,000+24%= 3,720z

-Let's imagine that you go out of Payon Cave to level 35. A good place to continue, would be yun_fild08. One finds it going two maps above and one to the
left side from Al De Baran. In this map the only aggressive monster (and in addition is very strong) is for that we go. This place also is ideal to train a mage.

Already being there, search and hunt geographers.

This monster is the only one aggressive, but it is also the only one that cannot move, and there is a whole of 30 in the whole map. Initially you will spend many arrows to finish with one, but it is worth a sorrow.
It's weakness is the fire element.
*Note*: Be careful when you see two (or more) of these plants near each other. In the moment in which the points of life of one of the group descend under 60%, approximately 1,000 HP will be restored by every plant that is nearby.

This is to come as minimum at the level of job 50. One of so many options to train rapidly and to obtain something of zeny in the way.

And here well I finish this small guide of starting playing. It ends here because to
higher levels, the options of training are too varied. And if you want to train rapidly, you must locate a good place and obtain the equipment and necessary cards to face the mobs.

For finishing, I invite any user that needs help on a good place of training, and I will provide with the the best place to train information to him(her) that I can offer.

Be wary because soon more guides will be posted.

Greetings.

Guide in Spanish click here >>>>> https://lithro.forumotion.com/entrenamiento-f46/un-exitoso-comienzo-parte-1-t36.htm
Back to top Go down
http://www.lithro.forumotion.com

A Successful Beginning (Part 1)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: LithRO :: English :: Ragnarok Online :: Game Guides :: Training-
Jump to: